Corrosion resistant labels – Chemical and alkali resistant labels
Hadupack’s anti-corrosion labels have the characteristics of acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical solvent resistance, high temperature resistance, moisture resistance, etc.
What are anti-corrosion labels?
Anti-corrosion label is a type of label with the characteristics of acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical solvent resistance, high temperature resistance, moisture resistance, etc., widely used in harsh environments such as high temperature, high humidity, acid, and alkali.
This type of industrial label is applied in many fields such as:
- Chemical and Chemical Industry: Bleach, detergent, brake fluid, alcohol, gasoline, diesel oil, acetone, alcohol, petroleum solvent, …
- Industrial machinery
- Automotive industry
- Product traceability
- Transport logistics
- Products and goods left outdoors
Features of anti-corrosion labels
- Waterproof, anti-oil, anti-acid, anti-alkali.
- Anti-corrosion, resistant to chemical solvents.
- Stick firmly, not easy to peel off.
- Can be used outdoors, print is clear, not easy to fade, not easy to tear.
- Perfect adhesion to a variety of surfaces.
- Resistance to temperature fluctuations.
- Anti-scratch, Anti-tear.
See more: DANGER WARNING LABELS