What are plastic pallets?
Plastic pallets are tools that make it easy to stack, lift and transport goods. Has a flat surface structure used to lift goods. Plastic pallets are manufactured using common materials such as HDPE, PP, etc. Often used in warehouses by forklifts or forklifts. Helping to save human energy, the warehouse space is arranged neatly and optimizes the area. Not only that, but pallets also help store goods safely against moisture and mold, if we leave them on the floor. Today, pallets are an indispensable part of logistics (logictics) for transporting goods on containers or trucks… Not only that, they are also used a lot in import and export of goods for packaging and labeling to make the management of authorities more efficient.
See more: PAPER PALLETS
How much do plastic pallets cost?
How much does a pallet cost is a question we often receive from our customers. Pallet product price depends on the following factors:
- Dynamic load
- Static weight
To know product prices, as well as choose cheap plastic pallet products. You can contact Hadupack for advice and a quick quote.
Common types of pallets.
Currently on the market there are many types of pallets such as:
- floor coverings
- Use in export
- Use on containers…
There are many types, from old pallets to the latest types of pallets. Besides, it must be mentioned that wooden pallets are also used quite popularly today. As for wooden pallets, they are used a lot by factories and industrial zones because of their low price. However, for the old or ordinary wooden types, the quality is not high. The number are used in work export export row one times
Single-sided monolithic plastic pallet
|Dimensions (+/- 10 mm)||1200 x 1000 x H 150|
|Weight (+/- 0.5 kg)||15 kg|
|Static Load (kg)||3000 kg|
|Lifting load (kg)||1000 kg|
|Surface:||Mesh knitted surface|
|Anti-slip button:||The top has up to 20 buttons|
Advantages of single-sided monolithic plastic pallets
- Flat texture, with anti-slip button, waterproof
- Not damaged by insect bites (termites) like wooden pallets
- Does not rust or oxidize in the environment like iron pallets
- Durable, heat resistant, UV resistant
- Easy to clean when dirty, simple to store, can be stacked
- Can be kept in cold storage
- Can print logo, print on the side of the pallet as required, etc.
Single-sided monolithic plastic pallet application
- Suitable for use with hand trucks and forklifts.
- Use for heavy loads
- Suitable for stacking PP bags, nylon bags, sacks, paper bags, cartons or plastic crates, plastic boxes…
- Suitable for use in industrial parks, warehouses, export packing, loading goods on trucks, containers, trains, ships, airplanes..
Why choose the right size plastic pallet?
When choosing the right size plastic pallet to use for your needs. This brings very practical benefits that you need to know such as:
- Optimizing costs when buying products: You do not have to spend a lot of money to buy pallets that are too large for daily use
- Saving warehouse space: It would be better if the pallet had the right size for the type of goods listed above, avoiding excess.
- Safe and convenient movement of goods: It is better to store goods on plastic pallets of the right size, thereby making the process of moving pallets with goods easier.
- Increase use time: Using the right size plastic pallet will help increase the durability of the plastic pallet
Top 4 most used plastic pallet sizes
1. Plastic pallet with dimensions: 1000 x 1000 x 150mm
This is the type of size that is most sought after by customers such as factory warehouses, import-export warehouses to buy at Viet Tien Plastic. Because, the size of 1000 x 1000 x 150mm is one of the size ranges that are quite suitable for jobs such as loading and unloading, matching with a variety of forklifts…
Most of us use plastic pallets to store goods. Besides, goods are neatly stowed on pallets for easy management, which is also the reason why many people choose.
2. Plastic pallet size: 1100 x 1200 x 150mm
This is a medium-sized pallet, it is mainly used to lift and store medium-sized products. Typically, the goods are equipment and machinery..
In particular, with this size range, the plastic pallet manufacturers are mainly used for forklifts, the warehouse areas have a modest area but can still move products in and out in a quite convenient way.
3. Pallet size: 110 x 1100 x 120mm
This is a line of small plastic pallets, with a square shape. With this size of plastic pallet, it is often difficult to choose the model. This type of product is often used mainly in the food industry, small products, stacking to ensure optimal ability in arrangement.
4. Plastic pallet size: 800 x 1200 x 180mm
This is a rectangular pallet and is quite harmonious in size at work. The number of plastic pallets is currently being used mainly in areas to lift goods or move goods away.
Recently, there are 4 types of plastic pallets used and bought the most this year. For the general, customers buy mainly to serve the movement of goods or arrange goods in a fairly stable warehouse. Desire to move easily and arrange the most optimal.
In addition, if you are choosing to buy plastic pallets, it is considered one of the optimal choices. Because, the nature of plastic pallets can be reused many times compared to other types of pallets.
Most common standard plastic pallet size
Pallets are widely used in industrial and civil goods storage. Along with that is the use of warehouse shelves to save storage space, limit the time of loading and unloading goods and transporting goods.
There are two common types of pallets: plastic pallets and wooden pallets. Particularly, wooden pallets account for about 90% of the market share due to the advantage of low cost. Wide range of sizes to suit your needs and uses.
Wooden pallets can withstand loads from several tens to 1000kg in a static state. Goods placed on pallets will be neater, making loading, unloading and transporting goods from the warehouse to the point of sale quickly and conveniently by specialized forklifts or manual forklifts.
Popular pallet sizes on the market today (Length x Width x Height):
- (1000 x 1000 x 135)mm
- (1100 x 1100 x 140)mm
- (1219 x 1000 x 140)mm
- (1200 x 900 x 135)mm
Industrial plastic pallets are made of HDPE – UV materials with many colors and sizes, and can withstand loads from 900-1500kg. Including 1 side with 4 lifting lines, pallet weight from 7.5-8kg, static load from 1000, 2000, 3000kg and lifting load from 600 – 1000kg.
The most popular are still the size types (L x Width x Height):
- Type 1: (1000 x 1000 x 135)mm
- Type 2: (1100 x 1100 x 140)mm
- Type 3: (1219 x 1000 x 140)mm
- Type 4: (1200 x 900 x 135)mm
Standards of plastic pallets that you need to know
Commonly used in many fields of production, transportation, distribution, storage… With the convenience it brings, plastic pallets are highly appreciated according to the following criteria:
- The ability to combine with other devices, other utilities…
It can be said that plastic pallets are a perfect replacement for wooden pallets in many cases.
Features of Plastic Pallets
The most common plastic pallet material is HDPE or recycled PET. They will give the product weight advantages such as:
- Very light
You can even use a single plastic pallet for a few hundred shipments of all weights.
This product is easy to clean and much simpler when compared between plastic pallets and wooden pallets. The feature of plastic pallets is to eliminate common harmful factors such as mold, termites, even acids or other chemicals…
Thanks to that, the cleaning process is also simplified. At the same time, for the same reason, plastic pallets can be used for more types of goods than wooden pallets (for example, chemicals, liquids, etc.).
Standards of plastic pallets used to transport export goods
All plastic pallet products will need to be tested and qualified for the requirements related to size and quality. More specifically that would be:
- According to ISO standards: For export pallets, their dimensions are fixed at (1009 x 1200 x 150)mm.
- According to European standards: The most commonly used size is (800 x 1200 x 144)mm. Usually, these types of plastic pallets will be applied to transport goods intended for forklift trucks, not trucks. Because, this size will be smaller than the container width. According to this standard, plastic pallets will be called Euro Pallets or CEN Pallets.
- According to Australian standards: the standard size of this pallet is (165 x 1165)mm. In fact, with this size, the Australian standard pallet will often only be used and circulated internally in this country, but not seen much in other countries. For the simple reason, this size fits Australian rail RACE containers, but not other popular standards.
All the above information is shared by experts and product staff at Hadupack. We hope that this knowledge has helped you to understand somewhat more about the size of plastic pallets. If customers need to buy plastic pallets in large quantities or want to register as an agent. Please contact us using the information below!
For all detailed information related to plastic pallet products, please contact directly with BiNa Vietnam International Co., Ltd for the most accurate advice and answers. We are very pleased to serve you, wish you a good working day and good luck!