Anti-rust powder for iron is a water-soluble VCI anti-rust powder, can be used wet or dry, can be used to prevent rust for the inner walls of ferrous pipes, boilers, tanks. Use dry anti-rust powder for iron in a closed and dry space, or use anti-rust agent packed in non-woven fabric with anti-rust film…
- Product category: Anti-rust powder
- Outer appearance: white powder
- Model specification: bulk 25kg/bag and non-woven powder bag, RCPOTT
- Anti-rust time: 2 years
- Applicable metal: iron and its alloys (steel, cast iron, stainless steel, etc.)
Anti-rust powder for iron is a water-soluble VCI anti-rust powder that can be used wet or dry, can be used to prevent rust on the inner walls of ferrous metal pipes, boilers, tanks, etc. Use dry anti-rust powder for iron in a closed and dry space, or use anti-rust powder bags packed in non-woven fabric with anti-rust film, which has a very good anti-rust effect on ferrous metals.
White powder can be packed into anti-rust powder bags of various specifications and sizes by non-woven fabric
Iron and its alloys (steel, cast iron, stainless steel, etc.).
- Good anti-rust effect, environmental protection and non-toxic, soluble in water, can be used in both dry and wet, can be used as antirust for iron boiler hydraulic pressure test.
- It is not necessary to remove the antirust powder from the workpiece before machining, but it is possible to spray dry antirust powder, and it is recommended to use the antirust powder as close to the upper part of the metal part as possible.
- Dosage reference (depending on the packaging method, packaging material and storage conditions, the dosage is different): dry use: 50-100g per cubic meter, wet use: 2% aqueous solution.
- Long anti-rust time, easy to use, save manpower and working time.
- Pay attention to moisture-proof storage.
See more: Anti-rust papers