Blue PE Protection Film – 50 microns
PE full name is Polyethylene is an organic compound (thermoplastic) widely used in the world. PE protective film is a thin plastic film coated with acrylic by PE. The blue PE protective film is formed by blow extrusion and dyed with a blue chemical solution.
See more: Surface Protection Film
Based on the stickiness can be divided into types:
- Low stickiness: 5-500 gf/25mm stickiness; thickness from 40-150 mic; width from 1000-1300mm; length from 200-1000m
- Medium stickiness: Stickiness from 100-400 gf/25mm; thickness from 40-150 mic; width from 1000-1300mm; length from 200-1000m
- High stickiness: Adhesion from 500-600 gf/25mm; thickness from 50-150 mic; width from 1000-1300mm; length from 200-1000m
- Special stickiness: Stickiness from 700-1000 gf/25mm; thickness from 50-150 mic; width from 1000-1300mm; length from 200-500m
- Metal industry: used to produce computer cases, aluminum plates, galvanized steel sheets, stainless steel plates, glass panels, solar panels…
- Electro-optical industry: used to produce LCD display devices, reflective panels, phone screens…
- Plastic industry: used in ABS, PP, PVC plastic products, acrylic boards, instrumentation, plastic glass panels, spray paint surface protection…
Printing: the product is used to protect printer surfaces, PVC, PC board, aluminum sheet, plastic sheet…
- Wire and cable manufacturing industry: anti-dirt, pollution on coils, semi-finished products, finished products, copper wires…
- Electronic production: protect finished and semi-finished products from scratches and bumps on production lines.
- Phone production: screen protectors, phone protectors.