ANTI STATIC TAPE & ESD TAPE
Anti-static adhesive tape has the following structure: the outside is a metal-coated PET film combined with an Acrylic adhesive layer with good anti-static ability. The inner surface is an adhesive layer with a silicone adhesive that has strong adhesion and is manufactured to increase adhesion and security in different environments.
Features of anti-static adhesive tape
- ✓Anti-static adhesive tape can be easily adhered to different types of product surfaces.
- ✓Can be removed easily without contaminating the product, leaving no traces.
- ✓Resistant to acidic environments.
- ✓Used to protect electronic circuit boards from contact with hands, when soldering grooves or blowing hot steam.
- ✓Can withstand temperatures as high as 3000C (5000F).
- ✓Metallic PET film layer combined with anti-static Acrylic adhesive layer.
See more: PET FILM PLASTIC
Application of anti-static adhesive tape
- ►Because this is a special adhesive tape with antistatic effect, it is used in cases where antistatic is required in a number of industries such as: Electronics, refrigeration, information technology industries, …
- ►For bundling DIP IC . pipes
- ►Stick anti-static shielding bags
- ►EMI . Protection
- ►Used to pack chip trays
- ►Used to stick notes in clean room