VCI waterproof paper is made by brushing VCI anti-rust reducing agent on kraft paper, and it is used for anti-rust products of various metals such as iron and non-ferrous metals…
Gram weight: usually 50 grams
Size: 787*1092mm, 500 sheets/ream, can be cut according to customer requirements.
Instructions for using VCI anti-rust paper:
- Before packing, confirm that the packed objects are not rusty, clean or contaminated with other corrosive chemicals
- When packing, the temperature of the packed object must match the space temperature
- There should be no other barriers between the packaged item and the anti-rust paper, such as: paper backing, protective bags, plastic partitions, etc.
- In particular, paper and wood products must not come into direct contact with the packaged object.
- Gloves must be worn during the operation to avoid product rust due to hand sweat
- Before packing, please don’t leak the anti-rust paper for a long time and seal it as soon as possible after the packing is done.
Unused rustproof paper should be resealed for storage.
Scope of use:
- Automotive industry: camshafts, flywheels, clutches, gas cylinders, brake discs and other parts
- Manufacture of electromechanical parts: gears, motors, rotors, precision bearings, precision slide screws, turbochargers and other parts
- Electrical and electronic manufacturing industry: computer cases, power supplies, printer parts, battery cases and other precision parts
- Semiconductor manufacturing industry: lead frame, slitting electroplating coil, high-grade circuit board and other products
- Other industries: aviation manufacturing, shipbuilding, military products, etc.
- Anti-rust paper has good anti-rust effect, environmental protection and saving.
- The anti-rust effect will soon take effect in the early stages of the packaging process.
- All raw materials used are food grade, in compliance with US FDA, EU ROHS and REACH standards.
- No need to apply anti-rust oil, clean working environment, no process of smearing and degreasing, saving labor cost.
- When using anti-rust paper to pack metal parts, the metal must be in a non-rusting state, and the anti-rust paper should be as close to the metal surface as possible.
- After wrapping metal parts with anti-rust paper, then pack them in cartons or other packing materials for better anti-rust effect.
See more: WHITE TISSUE PAPER