Teflon High Temperature PTFE Tape
Teflon Tape is also known as PTFE Tape, the main material is PTFE coated with glass fiber and coated with silicone adhesive on a smooth surface, non-stick, can be chemical resistant and high temperature resistant and heat insulation, used in the plastic packaging industry (packaging machine, vacuum press …), heat pressing, sealing, industrial electricity…
See more: Reflective tape
- ✓Fiberglass tape: Glass fiber (Glass cloth) + PTFE (Teflon) + Silicone Adhesive (Silicone adhesive)
- ✓PTFE Film Tape: PTFE Film (thin PTFE film) + Silicone Adhesive (Silicone adhesive)
- ✓Good resistance, can withstand low to high temperature -60°c ~ + 260°C, wide range of use.
- ✓Non-adhesive properties: can clean sticky materials such as glue, turpentine, Coating, etc.
- ✓Mechanical properties: no shape change after compression, lack of ring, stable size.
- ✓Insulating material: Effective heat resistance, power access index 260, shortening the time of power consumption to less than 0.0025.
- ✓Hard to melt, soluble with other substances.
- ✓Convenient to use, durable.
- ✓Can be divided into Teflon fiberglass tape and Teflon tape.
- ✓Color: black, coffee color, gray white, white…
- ✓Tube size: 2.5cm and 7.6cm
Heat-resistant tape is applied on materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, steel, metal, glass or glass, heat-resistant tape can replace bolts, screws ….