Reflective tape material is mainly used for highway pavement indication. Reflective tape is a preformed line reflective tape, which is a new type of reflective material made from flexible polymers, pigments and glass beads.
See more: PVC tape
Basic information of reflective tape:
Reflective tape is made up of PVC that comes in a variety of colors and can glow in the dark – something few adhesive tapes can do. Is an indispensable product in enterprises and factories. It is a great product when working in the dark. With high adhesion, good abrasion resistance, it is widely used by factories and businesses.
- Film Thickness: 0.15mm
- Roll length: 5m – 45m
- Width: 10mm – 1350mm
- Stickiness: 400gf
- Color: red, yellow, orange, navy blue, lemon yellow…
- Despite its high adhesion, reflective tape does not leave glue on the product surface, so it is used a lot in gluing other surfaces such as walls, wood, glass, glass …
- Lighting, making warning signs of danger, ensuring traffic safety when it is dark.
- Marking of hazardous areas in workshops; Pay attention to sharp and pointed objects that affect the human body.
- When you ride in the dark, you can completely handle it by sticking reflective tape on your body to avoid the situation of oncoming vehicles not being seen.
- Especially in households when the power is completely lost, electrical tape can be used as an alternative.
- When using reflective tape, we feel very soft and easy to use when stretching and stretching on different surfaces. Reflective tape can replace different types of adhesive tape such as floor tape, background tape, cloth tape, etc.
The reflective part of the reflective tape is made using the principle of high refractive index back-reflecting glass beads and advanced post-focusing processing technology. It can reflect distant direct light back to the luminous place, and has good reflectivity optical performance regardless of day or night. Especially at night, it can promote high visibility like daytime.
High visibility reflective lines made of this type of high visibility reflective lines can be easily detected by night drivers regardless of whether the user is in a remote place or below interference of light or scattered light. The appearance of reflective lines has successfully solved the problem of “seeing” and “being seen” when driving at night.