Overview of POM plastic resin products:
- Polyacetal (POM), also known as acetal, polyacetal, and polyanthraldehyde, is an engineering thermoplastic material for precision parts requiring high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability.
- POM is characterized by very high strength, hardness and hardness and operating temperatures can be as low as -40°C / -40°F. Due to its high crystalline content, POM itself is white and translucent, but can be made in many different colors.
- PolyOxyMethylene POM engineering plastics, with extremely high mechanical strength, crack resistance, anti-slip and abrasion resistance, outstanding chemical resistance and oil resistance, etc.
- POM is suitable for lighting applications, home appliances, sports/entertainment equipment, industrial supplies, etc.
Identification characteristics of POM plastic
- POM is a strong and durable material with a very low coefficient of friction. It is very sensitive to oxidation and antioxidants are often added to molding materials. The two most common forming methods are injection molding and extrusion.
- Typical applications for molded POM include high-performance engineering components widely used in the automotive and consumer electronics industries.
- POM is suitable for heavy duty conveying applications and low temperature environments.
Outstanding features of POM PolyOxyMethylene plastic:
- High hardness, stiffness and strength
- Very high impact, cut and abrasion resistance
- Low friction coefficient
- Good electrical and mechanical properties
- Low water absorption
- Good chemical resistance (oil and alkali resistance)
- Not suitable for long-term exposure to high concentrations of acid and chlorine
|Standard||600-90||HB||Has excellent all-round performance.|
|Fiberglass reinforced||600-G10||HB||10%, 20% reinforced glass fiber has good comprehensive performance and dimensional stability.|
|Fiberglass reinforced||600-G20||HB||10%, 20% reinforced glass fiber has good comprehensive performance and dimensional stability.|
|600 GB25||25% reinforced glass microscope with good overall performance and dimensional stability.|
|600-GM20||HB||20% reinforced minerals have good comprehensive performance and stable size.|
|600-ST||HB||Impact resistance, good flexibility and good wear resistance.|
|600-F||HB||Special lubricant, high performance and anti-slip|
|Explore more||Pbt plastic granules||Hips granules||San plastic granules|
- Suitable for making Radios, headphones, stereos, printers, CD-ROM drives, etc. precision parts such as cameras, watches, game consoles, toys and stationery.
- Household appliances such as washing machines, dryers and hair dryers, auto parts and construction materials such as seat belt mechanical parts, door handles, reflectors, engine compartments, etc.