Composite strapping roll
Composite straps, known as a “synthetic steel”, are made of polyester (yarn) fibers coated with a polymer (corded). With high bearing capacity, this can be considered as a solution to replace traditional steel belts.
See more: PP strap
Advantages of composite strapping:
✓Composite strapping is used to tie, tie, replace steel straps to bring more efficiency, convenience and safety when using. In addition, it can be used to tie goods in containers.
✓Composite strapping is made of silk bundles that are tightly linked together, ensuring good bearing capacity and much tougher than steel belts.
✓Composite straps possess the following advantages: as strong as steel, without sharp edges to damage goods, not to rust, not to rot, durable to all weather conditions and UV rays, straightness and degree of accuracy. high strength.
✓Composite strapping is also highly shock-absorbing during transit, keeping the rope taut thanks to its elasticity and will stay that way even on bent packages.
✓Composite strapping is 6 times lighter in weight than steel straps of the same length, so it is easy to operate, takes less space and manpower.
We supply all kinds of Composite straps with widths from 13mm to 32mm
|Type||Width||Length||Thickness||Min.Lin.Breaking Strength||Min.Sys.Breaking Strength||Packing|
|TC40||13 mm||1100 m/cuộn||300 Kg (300 DaN)||500 Kg (500 DaN)||2 rolls/carton|
|TC50||16 mm||850 m/cuộn||425 kg (425 DaN)||680 Kg (680 DaN)||2 rolls/carton|
|TC60||19 mm||600 m/cuộn||0.9mm||475 Kg (475 DaN)||760 Kg (760 DaN)||2 rolls/carton|
|TC85||25 mm||500 m/cuộn||1mm||785 Kg (785 DaN)||1500 Kg (1500 DaN)||2 rolls/carton|
|TC105||32 mm||230 m/cuộn||1.3 mm||1500 Kg (1500 DaN)||2500 Kg (2500 DaN)||2 rolls/carton|
- 19mm composite rope: length about 600m/roll, 1000 bugs/box. Suitable for packages weighing less than 900 kg.
- 25mm composite rope: length about 500m/roll, 500 bugs/box. Suitable for packages weighing from 900 kg to 1500 kg.
- 32mm composite rope: length about 230m/roll, 250 bugs/box. Suitable for packages with an approximate weight of about 2500 kg.
- It is necessary to select the appropriate strapping tool for the Composite rope.
- The main color of the product is white, the weight ranges from 20-25 kg/roll.
Popular applications in the fields of:
- ✓Ceramic and glass industry
- ✓Paper industry
- ✓Beverage industry, canning, bottling
- ✓Fiber optic cable manufacturing industry
- ✓Building materials
- ✓Mechanical, heavy industry
3 reasons to choose Composite straps
- Composite straps are more durable than steel straps, high strength and tightening, and safe to use. This makes a difference in product cost, composite wire will be lower than steel belt. Composite strapping is made of silk bundles that are tightly linked together, ensuring good bearing capacity and much tougher than steel belts.
- Composite wire is benign and environmental protection, not sharp, pointy and will not cause damage or scratches to goods.
- Composite wire does not rust and is abraded during use, resistant to 98% H2SO4 acid. Composite straps possess the following advantages: as strong as steel, without sharp edges that damage goods. Resistant to all weather conditions and UV rays, high straightness and strength.
Note: When using Composite straps, we should remember to choose and forecast the appropriate number of Composite belt buckles to avoid waste.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the Composite rope as strong as the oil steel belt?
- Oil steel belt is imported oil coated steel belt. This is considered to be the line with the highest bearing capacity. However, the strength of Composite rope is not as high, but they are safer and easier to use.
2. Is the Composite rope as strong as the PET strap?
- Definitely more resistant. PET straps are also a product with high bearing capacity, but nonetheless they have many limitations. If the thickness improvement is increased, PET wire can be compared with Composite wire.
3. Is PP strapping comparable to Composite rope?
- PP plastic belt belongs to the line of barrel straps, so it is impossible to compare it with composite. Low strength PP straps, at less than 500kg.