WHAT ARE THE BRAND CODE TEMPLATES?
Printing barcode stamps is a very popular solution in goods management today. This symbology is a sequence of spaces and bars arranged parallel to each other according to a certain coding rule. The variation in the width of spaces and bars is how numeric or alphanumeric information is represented and can only be decoded by a reading device.
For goods that have been stamped with barcodes, the operator only needs to use the code scanner and the computer can automatically input the product’s code information instead of manually entering the code manually, which takes time. easily mistaken.
The label printing factory is cheap, outstanding quality and has a preferential program. Contact us now for a quote
MATERIAL FOR PRINTING TEMPERATURE CODE
To print barcode stamps, you need to prepare the following materials well:
- Barcodes: Barcodes need to be designed according to general coding rules to ensure that the printer can read the sequence of numbers that the code wants to convey. In addition, if you want to use this code to manage goods, business establishments need to register and provide the code to a competent state agency before they can print and use it.
- Printing paper: Paper for printing barcodes with 2 stamps is currently quite diverse, which can be mentioned as normal decal paper, silver decal, decal remove, decal pvc … Choosing which printing paper will depend on the needs of the user. on quality and price.
- Ink: There are many types of ink that can be used to print barcode stamps. Usually people will choose ink based on the printing paper, such as the following table:
|Printing paper||Corresponding ink|
|Plain paper decal||Wax ink|
|PVC decal||Wax/ Wax-resin ink|
|Silver decals||Ink Resin|
|decal remove||Wax/ Resin/ Wax-resin/ Wax Premium|
|Decal tank||Wax/ Wax-resin|
- Printers: On the market today, there are many types of printers from many brands for users to choose from. When buying a machine, you should consider a number of criteria to choose the right device model such as print speed, machine size, printhead width, print technology, resolution, supported connection ports, etc
With the above materials, you can proceed to print barcode stamps for business use. If you are not too confident or want to ensure you get the best product in large quantities, you can look to professional printing service providers.
TECHNOLOGY FOR TEMPERATURE PRINTING CODE
Currently, there are 3 popular barcode printing technologies: direct thermal printing, thermal transfer printing and inkjet printing. Choosing which technology to use should depend on the quality of the stamp you want to optimize printing costs as much as possible.
DIRECT THERMAL PRINTING
With the direct thermal printing method, the printer uses a thermal print head to generate heat on the surface of the printed material, thereby creating black spots. This method does not require the use of ribbon, so it can save you some money.
However, bar code stamps printed by this technology are often not durable and have a short usage time (usually less than 1 year). If your product is shipped, stored or used in hot, humid, UV light… then this is not the most appropriate choice.
THERMAL TRANSFER PRINT
Printers that follow the thermal transfer method will use a thermal print head to impact the surface of the label through a thermal transfer ribbon (ie ink ribbon). The high temperature will heat the ink layer of the ribbon and transfer it to the printing paper. The durability of barcode stamps produced by this printing technology is longer, the print quality is higher and can be printed in many colors. The decoder uses infrared or laser light, and the code is easy to read.
Inkjet printing is a method of using tiny dots of ink to create an image to be printed. The diameter of these dots usually falls in the range of 50-60 microns, smaller than a human hair. The larger the number of dots per inch, the higher the resolution of the print will be.
BENEFITS WHEN PRINTING
Barcode stamps are used more and more because they bring many benefits to users. This solution is much better than manually managing your inventory with pen and paper.
For large-scale manufacturing and trading enterprises, the manual process of managing and inventorying goods is clearly not feasible due to low efficiency and high possibility of confusion and errors. Barcodes are different, code scanners read them and output codes accurately and automatically. The case of the machine giving false readings is extremely rare if not completely nonexistent.
If you choose to manage goods and supplies manually, your business will need to use labor and supporting tools and supplies. These are all costly and the expenditure will increase proportionally to the size of the business establishment. The selling price of the product will increase and the profit of the business will decrease. Using barcode stamps and code scanners will save a lot of money.
Using barcode stamps and scanners takes less than 1 paper to enter the code on the computer. Doing it manually is much more time consuming. So obviously printing code stamps to use will be more effective. Instead of spending days to conduct an inventory of the company’s goods, machinery and equipment at the end of the year or at the end of the month, you can spend less time handling the above workload.
INFORMATION REQUIRED ON TEMPLATES
The content printed on barcode stamps consists of 2 parts: one is a barcode with bars and spaces with different thicknesses arranged parallel to each other; two is a code sequence of natural numbers. Both of these codes are assigned to a single product and they will convey detailed information such as product name, business name, place of manufacture, production batch number, quality standards, inspection place…
WHAT IS THE BEST MATERIAL TO PRINT Barcode Stamps?
Various printing paper materials, you can use normal decal paper, pvc decal, silver decal or decal remove…
Decal is usually the cheapest of the above materials. You can easily see them in consumer products sold in supermarkets, office supplies… The stamps made from this type of paper have a short lifespan, are not heat resistant and are not water resistant. They are easy to tear and peel, leading to loss of information after a period of use.
PVC decal is a type of printing paper that is mainly composed of flexible plastic. The most outstanding advantage of this material is that it is durable, tear-free and has good adhesion.
Silver decal is a type of paper inlaid with a very thin layer of silver. Thanks to this structure, the bar code stamps printed from silver decals have high toughness and durability. They are waterproof, difficult to peel or tear unless impacted by sharp objects. Print quality is also better, usage time is also longer.
Possessing such advantages, the price of silver decal is higher and is often used as a label for specific products used in heavy industries, in high temperature environments or in contact with many chemicals.
Decal remove is a quite special material in the printing industry. This type of paper has a very special feature that the adhesive layer can peel off by itself after a period of use (usually 1 year) without leaving glue stains on the glued surface. Barcode stamps made from decal remove are quite commonly used for products such as ceramics, glass bottles, etc.
Thermal decals are printed materials covered with a layer of charcoal underneath the surface of the paper. During the printing process, heat will be transferred to and heat this layer of coal according to the content to be printed. Currently, this is the only type of decal that does not need to use ink ribbon.
Stamps printed from thermal decals can still be scratched or deformed, resulting in the inability to convey information. However, they are very commonly used in many fields such as apparel, book publishing, basic consumer goods, souvenirs or import and export…
The outstanding feature of the tank decal is that it is very brittle. It may crumble as soon as it is removed from the product. Many people think this is a disadvantage, but it is this feature that makes the tank decal extremely suitable for making warranty stamps, helping to control fraud and sneaking goods exchange very well.
SPECIFICATION OF Barcode PRINTING PAPER
Like other goods, barcode paper is also produced and packaged in its own way. Each type of paper will be suitable for use in different environments and purposes, so their prices will not be the same. Buyers will depend on their needs to choose the type of paper with appropriate specifications.
Specifically, currently, barcode printing paper has 4 types (1 stamp, 2 stamps, 3 stamps, 4 stamps) with corresponding specifications.
Barcode PRINTING PAPER 1 TEM / LINE
Barcode printing paper 1 stamp / row includes 2 types of heat sensing and heat transfer.
- The type of heat sensor is often used to print barcode stamps for basic items such as clothing, consumer goods, household appliances, electronics… Common sizes for this type are 40×30 mm and 58x40mm.
- Type of thermal transfer barcode printing paper is often used to paste on cartons. The ink used for this material is very flexible, be it Wax or Wax Premium.
Barcode PRINTING PAPER 2 TEMPERATURES/row
Similar to the type of 1 stamp/row mentioned above, the paper for printing barcodes with 2 stamps/row also has 2 types: heat sensing and heat transfer.
The length of the printing paper roll can be up to 30m, 50m, 100m. Width usually falls between 75mm, 105mm, 110mm. The stamps printed from this type of paper are usually 46x34mm, 50x30mm, 35x22mm.
Barcode PRINTING PAPER 3 TEMPERATURES/row
Barcode printing paper 3 stamps / row is also known as decal paper 3 supermarket stamps because it is used a lot in retail. The rolls of this type are 110mm wide, the length can be 50m, 100m and 150m.
If they are instant stamps printed from paper with 3 stamps/row, they are usually 35x22mm in size. Anti-peeling stamps are the same size but die-cut in a V-shape.
Barcode PRINTING PAPER 4 TEMPERATURES/row
Barcode printing paper with 4 stamps/row is a normal decal, suitable for printing mini stamps for products with small cross-sections. Stamps printed with this paper are often used in clinics, hospitals or wholesale and retail stores…
PROCESS OF PRINTING TEMPERATURE CODES
The process of printing barcode stamps includes the following 10 steps in total:
- Step 1: Business establishment registers to use GS1 business code
- Step 2: The authorities issue the enterprise code.
- Step 3: From the purpose of use, the user chooses the appropriate barcode printing method.
- Step 4: Select the barcode scanning environment.
- Step 5: Select the appropriate barcode.
- Step 6: Select the appropriate barcode size according to the product size to be pasted.
- Step 7: Format the text for the code.
- Step 8: Select barcode color.
- Step 9: Choose the point to place the barcode on the product so that it is reasonable.
- Step 10: Set the quality of the barcode stamp after printing.
NOTES TO PRINT THE CODE STAMP THE RIGHT WAY
- Do you know what to pay attention to when printing barcode stamps? The following are a few things to consider that are worth your reference.
- Before printing you need to choose the shape and size for the stamp, it can be square, rectangle, circle or ellipse.
- Decide which software to design barcode stamps with, Photoshop, AI or Corel…
- Discuss and agree on the content required on the stamp and must approve the design before mass printing.
- Select the material and thickness of the printing paper accordingly. Should choose the type with glue available.
- It is recommended to print barcode stamps on Offset TCP and Flexo Printing technology.
- The time the unit completes the order will depend in part on the number of stamps you want to order. The higher the number, the more time it takes and vice versa. If you are responsible for this stamp printing, you need to plan to manage your time well.
The printing unit will send a quote to the customer after receiving the printing request.
QUALITY, CHEAP PRICE QUALITY, CHEAP PRINTING ADDRESS?
Currently, there are many addresses that provide barcode printing services for businesses or business owners to choose from. However, this diversity also makes it difficult to choose a reputable and quality printing unit. If you are in need of barcode printing, you can immediately contact In Viet Nhat to get the most satisfactory batch of finished products.
Hadupack operates in the printing industry and has many years of experience in the printing industry. After receiving the request, the factory will send the customer a direct quote. The unit is committed to bringing quality products to meet all the needs of customers, whether it is super difficult processing requirements such as shaping, cornering or drilling holes …
Hadupack provides a complete set of materials and equipment. If you do not have a design file, the workshop also provides a professional design service with hundreds of templates available for customers to choose from.
Above are all details about barcode printing and reliable printing addresses that readers should refer to. If you have a need to print barcodes, what are you waiting for without immediately contacting BiNa Vietnam International Co., Ltd by the following methods.
- ✓BINA VIET NAM INTERNATIONAL LIMITED COMPANY
- ✓Room 403, 4th Floor, Ocean Park, No. 1 Dao Duy Anh, Phuong Mai Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi City, Vietnam
- ✓+84 976 888 111